Posted on 3:52 PM

Heavy Design Studios

It's been a while since I've posted anything up on here.

Lately, I've been putting a lot of focus onto design work the last couple months.
I tried advertising for the first time on a free online medium, and the results have started to pay off.

I've had numerous projects keeping me occupied for the last little bit, and have not had the chance to update posts on my blog.

One of my latest projects is a website for my new design studio.
www.heavydesigns.ca
If you're ever looking for any graphic design work, be sure to keep me in mind.

Between Heavy Designs, and working on concepts for Heavy Clothing, I've got my hands full, but will try to make time to keep all of you updated on what's going on.

Mike Read More

0 Responses to Heavy Design Studios

Post a Comment